Information ang medlemskap i WTSDA
6 nov, 13:04 0 kommentarer
När man tränar hos oss behöver man även vara medlem i World Tang Soo Do Association, HQ ligger i USA. Vid första terminsavgiften tillkommer därför en engångsavgift på 200 kr, i och med denna får man livstids medlemskap i WTSDA. Man behöver vara medlem i WTSDA för att få gradera och delta på internationella läger och tävlingar.
Klubben sköter all administration kring medlemskapen och en medlemsansökan skickas in för varje elev. Nedan finner ni "Agreement for Membership in the WTSDA", läs igenom och hör av er till Sandra (firstname.lastname@example.org) om ni har frågor kring detta eller inte vill bli medlemmar. Dokumentet finns också inlagt under "Dokument". De uppgifter som delas är namn, personnummer (6 första), adress, mail, telefon.
Agreement for Membership in the WTSDA
I, the signed applicant on the first page (front), hereby agree on behalf of myself or the minor listed herein (referred to collectively as “Applicant”), to abide by and observe all the rules and regulations of the World Tang Soo Do Association. Applicant will not violate any of the conditions of membership as outlined in the Gup Manual and Dan Manual. If at any time Applicant violates any of the conditions therein or any of the following conditions expressly agreed upon between the WTSDA, Applicant’s school and Applicant, Applicant understands and agrees that Applicant’s rank and/or status may be revoked by the WTSDA, with or without notice. Applicant agrees to pay any and all liquidated damages to the WTSDA as a result of violating the conditions and/or rules and regulations of the WTSDA. Said liquidated damages shall be fair and reasonable.
1. Applicant pledges to protect the honor and dignity of the Art of Tang Soo Do through Applicant’s behavior inside and outside of the dojang.
2. Applicant is prohibited from using or executing any Tang Soo Do techniques or other martial arts techniques unless it reasonably appears necessary to defend myself or another against an apparent threat of unlawful and immediate violence from another.
3. Applicant will not engage in the demonstration or instruction of the Art of Tang Soo Do in any form whatsoever or under any circumstances without the express written permission of the WTSDA and/or Applicant’s school.
4. If Applicant ever becomes inactive for a period of more than three (3) months or if Applicant ever becomes lackadaisical in training, Applicant’s rank may be re-evaluated and Applicant may be demoted to a lower rank.
5. Applicant agrees that if Applicant ever ceases to be a member of the WTSDA, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, Applicant will not hold themselves out as a current member of the WTSDA. Applicant further agrees to refrain from displaying or showing any certificate or identification card which contains the WTSDA trademark and/or WTSDA logo, both of which are protected by US Trademark Registration No. 1,327,588.
6. Applicant agrees it is the total discretion of the WTSDA to suspend or expel any member from their membership or from the WTSDA for conduct unbecoming a member of the WTSDA. Conduct unbecoming is determined as any conduct which is not in keeping with the standards of the WTSDA. Any member who is suspended or expelled from the WTSDA may not train or participate in events at any WTSDA school. Any school owner, after notice of said member’s suspension or expulsion, who allows that member to train at their school or participate in WTSDA/school events will risk the loss of their membership in the WTSDA.
7. Applicant understands and agrees that each time Applicant is tested for new rank and promoted, Applicant is as a condition of their continued membership reaffirming their understanding of the rules, regulations, terms and conditions (contained herein and otherwise) applicable to their continued membership in the WTSDA.
Applicant has read and fully understands this agreement and agrees that all the terms and conditions shall be deemed to exist and bind all of the parties herein signed on the front side of this agreement.